Starting from the mid $400,000s
Currently in pre-construction
Call us now for more information
Located just minutes away is Centennial Park, one of Toronto’s busiest parks and home to the Etobicoke Olympium, Ski Hill and Chalet, Arena, Conservatory, Stadium, Golf Centre and a new BMX Bike Park. The park also has a number of playgrounds, sport fields, baseball and softball diamonds, picnic areas and a wading pool. Other nearby green spaces include Garnetwood Park, Mill Valley Park and Fleetwood Park, while you can hike or bike along the Etobicoke Creek Trail.
REASONS TO BUY
1. Mass transit access including the NEW Hurontario LRT (expected completion 2022) with 18 kilometers of LRT lines, 19 LRT stops, and easy access to downtown Toronto.
2. 5 minutes to the extensive highway network.
20 minutes to the City of Toronto.
3. Quality public spaces including Square One Shopping Centre with more than 2,200,000 square feet of retail space, 20-acres of existing and future parks, and 72 acres of Mississauga waterfront being rejuvenated.
4. 750,000+ Mississauga residents with 21.7% population growth expected by 2041.
5. Mississauga is a major employment centre and home to a strong economy with 70+ Fortune 500 Regional Headquarters, and 1,700,000 square feet of new commercial development within walking distance.
6. High demand for Mississauga real estate with an extremely low 0.9% residential rental vacancy rate in 2018.
7. Convenient access for travel with only 10 minutes to Pearson International Airport.
Suite Size Range : 539 - 885 sq ft
Occupancy date: May 2022
24-hour Concierge, Fitness, yoga/pilates room, Games Lounge , Guest Suites, Meeting Room, Mail Room , Party Room, Self Dog Wash Centre, Kids Play room , Bike Storage
Call for maintenance and deposit structure
The information provided is for reference purposes only and is without any representations and warranties. No intentions to solicit to those who are already in agreement with any other real estate sales reps or brokers. Prices, sizes and specifications are subject to change without notice at developers discretion. Errors and ommissions are excepted.