currently under construction at 501 Dundas Street East, Hamilton. The development is scheduled for completion in 2019. Sales for available units range in price from $599,900 to over $956,900.
Mountainview Heights is a new townhouse and single family home development
At Mountainview Heights, everything comes together - great location, quality craftsmanship and elegant design. Located in the beautiful town of Waterdown on Dundas Street East, just West of Evans Road, this new Greenpark community is designed with your family’s lifestyle in mind. Featuring a stunning collection of townhomes, 38’ and 41’ Singles, each model showcases spectacular features, spacious floorplans and timeless architecture. The surrounding area compliments this flourishing community as it offers all the modern amenities and access to transit your family will need. Welcome to Mountainview Heights, where the lifestyle of your dreams is within reach.
Waterdown is close to the escarpment. It offers homebuyers a unique opportunity to live in an area that provides a small-town setting as well as all the sought-after modern amenities. Life in Waterdown offers a vibrant community atmosphere surrounded by numerous shopping and dining opportunities, beautiful golf courses, quality schools and so much more. As a perfect compliment to these generous amenities, Waterdown will always be highlighted by its wonderful views, scenic trails and majestic waterfalls.
1. All exterior colours and materials are architecturally controlled and pre-selected by the Vendor.
2. Exterior features may include clay brick, stone, quoining, soldier coursing, arches, keystones and other complementary details and materials as per the construction plans.
3. Aluminium soffit, fascia, eavestrough and downspouts where applicable.
4. Aluminium exterior railing as per model type and if required due to grade condition.
5. Windows to be vinyl casement double-glazed low-E on front, rear and side elevations as per plan. Vinyl sliders in lower level. All operable windows to be screened.
6. Insulated front entry door, as per elevation.
7. Rear sliding doors with screen or glazed door on main level, as per plan.
8. Cold storage room in lower level, as per plan.
9. Insulated door from house to garage with safety door closer, as per model type, if grade permits.
10. Sectional roll-up garage door(s).
11. Two (2) exterior hose bibs (one in garage and one at rear).
12. Exterior lighting where applicable.
13. Poured concrete lower level. Lower level is unfinished except as may
be shown on construction plans.
14. Paved driveway. Vendor will provide base coat, as well as a second coat on driveway apron, the cost of which is included in the Purchase Price The Purchaser shall pay $450.00 (plus HST) as an adjustment on closing which is non-refundable for the second coat of asphalt on the lot portion of the driveway. The Vendor will not be responsible for repairing any tire marks after the second coat. Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that the second coat may not be completed for up to, but no later than, thirty (30) months after Closing Date.
15. Fully sodded lot, except for any driveways, walkways, patios and decks, as per plan.
16. Concrete precast slab walkways at front and at rear patio as determined
by the Vendor having a regard to site conditions, as per plan.
17. Certain lots including corner lots may have special exterior treatments not depicted on any brochures and/or sales office, in accordance with architectural control provisions and Purchaser accepts same.
1. Main level and upper level ceiling height to be 9’, except where construction plans indicate otherwise.
2. Lower level poured 7’8”.
3. Gas fireplace and mantel as per plans.
4. Garage walls to be drywalled, taped and primed.
5. Garage floor and driveway sloped for drainage.
6. 2” x 6” exterior wood wall construction.
7. Tongue and groove subflooring glued to TGI.
8. Based on site conditions, storm sewers may be drained via sump pump as per municipal requirements.
HEATING AND INSULATION
1. High efficiency gas furnace.
2. Thermostat centrally located.
3. Exterior walls above grade to have R22 insulation.
4. Attic to have both R31 & R60 in specific areas in accordance to Ontario Building Code.
1. All drywall applied with screws using a minimum number of nails.
2. Interior baseboard to be 5¼”.
3. Interior casing to be 3” with backbend.
4. All main level archways to be trimmed save and except curved archways.
5. Exterior satin chrome finish grip set with deadbolt on main entry door.
6. All interior doors in finished areas to have satin chrome finish knobs.
STAIRS AND RAILING
1. Natural oak stairs as per plan. If you must access the staircase to the lower level through a doorway such stairs and handrails to be unfinished spruce painted in a colour selected by the Vendor.
2. Natural oak interior handrail with natural oak pickets throughout (excluding stairs to lower level), as per Vendor’s standard samples.
3. Stair landings to have 2¼” by ¾” natural strip hardwood floor.
1. 2¼” by ¾” natural strip hardwood floor on main level throughout except tiled areas as per Vendor’s standard samples. Upper level to be 8 mm coloured laminate except tiled areas.
2. 12” x 12” ceramic tiles in kitchen and all washrooms as per Vendor’s standard samples.
1. Choice of cabinets from Vendor’s standard colour samples.
2. Extended 41” cabinet uppers.
3. Laminate countertop in kitchen as per Vendor’s standard samples.
4. Kitchen island with or without flushed breakfast bar, as per plan.
5. Kitchen pantry, as per plan.
6. Dishwasher space provided with rough-in wiring and drains, as per plan (no cabinet supplied).
7. Double bowl stainless steel sink with single lever faucet, as per Vendor’s standard samples.
8. Hood fan vented to exterior.
9. Shut-off valve to kitchen sink.
1. Purchaser’s choice of cabinets and laminate countertops from Vendor’s standard samples.
2. Single lever polished faucets with pop-up drains in all bathroom and powder room sinks.
3. 8” x 16” ceramic wall tile for all tub and shower enclosures (not including ceiling) as per Vendor’s standard samples.
4. All plumbing fixtures to be white.
5. Acrylic shower base in all shower stalls, as per plan.
6. Free standing tub in master ensuite, as per Vendor’s standard samples, as per plan.
7. Flat plate mirrors in all bathroom(s) and powder room(s).
8. Privacy locks on all bathroom and powder room doors.
9. Pressure balance valve to all shower stalls and tub/showers, as per plan.
10. Shut-off valves for all bathroom and powder room sinks.
11. Exhaust fans vented to exterior in all bathroom(s) and powder room(s).
12. Water resistant board on separate shower stall walls.
1. Heavy duty electrical outlet and exterior vent for dryer. Electrical outlet for washer.
2. Laundry area with tub and connections for water and drain for washing machine, as per plan.
3. Upper level laundry room to have 12” x 12” ceramic floor tile and curb, as per plans.
4. Main level laundry room to have 12” x 12” ceramic floor tile, as per plan.
1. Walls to be painted one colour from Vendors’ standard paint colours.
2. Stipple ceiling throughout save and except the kitchen and bathrooms which will have smooth ceilings.
1. 100 Amp service labelled with circuit breaker panel to utility authority standards.
2. Decora switches and plugs, white.
3. Weatherproof GFI exterior electrical outlet located at the front and at the rear.
4. One electrical outlet and one ceiling electrical outlet in garage for future garage door opener.
5. Light fixtures where applicable, as per plan.
6. Switch controlled receptacle in living room.
7. Electrical outlet(s) in all bathroom(s) and powder room include ground fault interrupter.
8. Water resistant light fixtures in all shower stalls.
9. Electrical outlet(s) for future small appliances beside all vanities, as per plan.
10. Electric door chime at front door.
11. Smoke Detector(s) installed in all bedrooms and one on every level in main hall as per Ontario Building Code.
12. Carbon monoxide detector on all levels where a finished bedroom is located.
13. Electrical copper wiring.
14. Heavy duty receptacle for stove and dedicated electrical for fridge.
15. Electrical outlet(s) at counter level for small appliances.
16. Pre-wire for cable T.V. outlet in living room or family room and all bedrooms.
17. Pre-wire telephone outlet in kitchen and all bedrooms.
18. Rough-in for future central vacuum system.
19. Rough-in for future central air conditioning.
20. Purchaser to pay as an adjustment on closing a fee in the amount of $450 (plus HST) for hydro meter installation and connection.
|Expected Completion||April 2019|
|Number Of Units||136|
|Unit Size||From 1594 sq. ft. To 3205 sq. ft.|
|Unit Price||From $599,900 To $956,900|
|Bicycle Storage Cost||$0|
|Fees Per Square Foot||$0|
|Address||Dundas Street East|