VIP Special Pricing
Sage Kingston Condos is a New Condo development by IN8-Developments located at Princess and Bath , Kingston.
TOP 5 REASONS TO BUY AT SAGE KINGSTON CONDOS
1. Location! – Sage Kingston Condos is located within a 15-minute walk to Queen’s University. Also, within walking distance are many restaurants, cafes, parks, and Kingston General Hospital.
2. Rental Demand! – Every fall Queen’s University sees over 30,000 students enrol at the school and with approximately 95% of them coming from outside the city, the school does not have the ability to house all of them, therefore creating a huge demand for off-campus housing. Sage Kingston Condos is the perfect place for students to live during the school year.
3. Rent Guarantee! – Sage Kingston Condos offers a minimum rent guarantee for two years and free property management. Every suite at Sage Kingston Condos also comes fully furnished. These features are sure to make Sage Kingston Condos a high in demand condo for students and making it a great turn key investment for investors.
4. Experienced Developer! – IN8 Developments is the leader in student-based condo developments. As an investor you can be confident with their experience in constructing and renting out off-campus accommodations to students.
5. Hotel-Like Amenities! – Sage Kingston Condos is designed to encourage students to stay healthy and active. Sage Kingston Condos will offer residents amenities such as a fitness studio, a study room, and a retail level.
WHY BUY SAGEKINGSTON?
- Two Year Rental Guarantee
- Two Years of Free Property Management
- Fully Furnished including all Furniture & Appliances
- Walk To Queen's University
- Beautiful water views of Lake Ontario
- Developer with a proven track record in the student housing market
- 53% increase in student enrollment 2000-2016 to 27,149 students
- Queen’s on-campus housing only has 4,500 beds for 27,149 students
- Kingston has the 3rd highest rental rates in Ontario only behind Toronto and Ottawa
- Students at Queen’s pay $750-800/month for a bedroom in a 5-7 bedroom house. More than 40% more than the same type of accommodation in Waterloo or Hamilton
Low supply has led to record low vacancy rates and very high rental rates
SageKingston Condos, a purpose built off-campus student residence which is literally walking distance to Queen’s University. Queen’s on-campus housing only has 4,500 beds for 27,149 students which leaves an enormous lack of on-campus student residences which brings us to this no risk and guaranteed returns based opportunity. Kingston has the lowest vacancy rate in Ontario that decreased to 0.4%* in 2018 for 1 to 3 bedroom units.
Kingston has the lowest vacancy rate in Ontario and the problem is even worse for students. Queen's student body has grown by 56% in the last 10 years and the housing available is old, poorly maintained, and more expensive then any other university town in Ontario. Queen's has a large proportion of mature graduate students, international students, and students from wealthy families. They desire brand-new, private, luxury accommodations and Sage Kingston will deliver just that.
Queen’s University has the largest endowment fund per student in Ontario
• #1 graduation rate with 87% graduating in 2016
• 94.8% retention rate from 1st to 2nd year students
• Highest number of A+ students of any university in Canada
• Average grade of A+ or 89.2% for incoming students
• Highest number of award-winning faculty
• Bloomberg Businessweek ranks Queen’s MBA #1 in the world for teamwork
• Maclean’s 2016 Rankings report ranked Queen’s #1 in student satisfaction
• Kingston has the lowest vacancy rate in Ontario
• Healthy vacancy rate is considered to be 3%. Kingston has a 0.7% vacancy rate
• Among new building (built after 2005) vacancy rate is only 0.3%
• Kingston has the 3rd highest rental rates in Ontario only behind Toronto and Ottawa
• Rental rates increased 3.6% 2016-17
• Current supply of student rentals are 50-100 year old houses in poor condition, no amenities, and high maintenance costs
• 1- and 2-bedroom new purpose-built luxury accommodations are scarce and highly sought after
• Students at Queen’s pay $750-800/month for a bedroom in a 5-7 bedroom house. More than 40% more than the same type of accommodation in Waterloo or Hamilton
• Low supply has led to record low vacancy rates and very high rental rates
• In addition, wealthy students and a growing number of international students desire luxury private accommodations and they can afford higher prices
||Sage Kingston Condos
|Number Of Units
||From 259 sq. ft. To 755 sq. ft.
||From $234,990 To $469,990
||Atrium with Garden and Glass Ceiling, Study Rooms, Fitness Center, Games Room, Lounge, Underground Parking, Resident Rooftop Terrace
|Bicycle Storage Cost
|Fees Per Square Foot